Old 09-11-2006, 08:28 PM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] rainman@mailinator.com is offline

Default What plant/fruit is this? Large elephant-ear thing

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 22:46:57 +0800, "Dave -Turner" wrote:

I think it may be a "Monsteria" ??? It was here when I bought this house a
year ago and was already quite large at that time

Here's a photo of the whole thing:
http://i14.tinypic.com/2ymgapd.jpg
Its a pretty ordinary photo taken at night so you cant see much but should
be able to see enough to ID it if you know it

And here's a closeup of what I thought may have been its fruit, but one has
opened to reveal itself as a flower:
http://i13.tinypic.com/4cwn6ts.jpg

It is a philodendron selloum

So does anybody know what it is or if it fruits ???

No fruit.