Old 09-11-2006, 11:24 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_1_] Jonno[_1_] is offline

Default Broccoli and white butterflies and gruns Control ?

Nancy wrote:
"Andrew Gabb" wrote in message
Brad wrote:
What is the best way to fix the above problem in the most un toxic
way .(I have kids and animals that may have potential contact)

I make up long cages out of light weight weld mesh and
cover them with shade cloth to grow my broccoli, cabbages
and cauli.
no need for any chemicals

Dipel will control these and is not considered a chemical but a
biological control agent. Safe for all but a little expensive