Old 11-11-2006, 11:24 AM posted to rec.ponds
PatC PatC is offline

Default Pond bred Fantails

"~ janj" wrote in message
Note I deleted everything except your reply. Trolls don't need any more
advertisement of their selfish rudeness.

Thanks & OK, I never understood about cross posting, but I see that if I
reply to some answers it actually goes to a number of other sites.
Please excuse my ignorance & I will ensure in future that I check before
sending & delete those other groups. How do they get there in the first
place when I'm only trying to reply to this group? Oh well probably too

hard
to explain to me, but I do appreciate your help, (everyone that is!)
Please excuse this old girl for being so trusting!!!
Pat

When you reply to a post that they've answered it can happen

automatically.
A lot depends on your newsreader. I use Agent Forte which comes up with a
prompt asking me if I want to post to only current newsgroup or all
newsgroups the poster I'm replying to did? Agent Forte also has a filter,
so I filter out all the kooks.... and even some ponders/kooks who attract
the other kooks here. Unfortunately some people have an amazingly amount

of
free time coupled w/loneliness and negative attention is just as good to
them as positive. ~ jan
--------------
See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Hi Jan & thanks for the info.
How sad is it that these people have nothing better to do. I hope that never
happens to me, not that I would find this type of waste of time any
entertainment, surely there are better ways.
How sick is that?
If I was THAT bored I would go & dig some weeds out of the yard.
BTW I loved your pics & thanks again.
Pat