Old 11-11-2006, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gill Matthews[_2_] Gill Matthews[_2_] is offline

Default Help with Garden Hand Tools

"Lauriejo" wrote in message

Hi.

Can anybody advise me on the best brand / make of hand tools. It will
be a gift for a very keen gardener whose current crop of cheapo tools
keep breaking !

Are there any places online that anyone can recommend to buy from as
well.

I have had my Spear and Jackson stainless spades and forks for more than 20
years I also use Wolf tools as I find the interchangeable heads allow me to
have a wide range of infrequently used tools without taking up too much
shed space. gardens4less.co.uk sell these online

Gill M