Old 12-11-2006, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Mother in Law's Tongue

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have recently moved home and my previously healthy and huge
Mother-in-Law's Tongue
plant seems to be dying, with one spike after another drooping. I have
cut off the drooping
ones and it is now getting rather sparse.

I have not over-watered it as far as I know and have given it no water
in the past week, but
still the drooping continues. It is not sitting in water either.

Anyone know of any way I can save the life of this plant? I have had
it for several years and
want it to live!

Maybe it got chilled in the move?
Perhaps it's in a totally different spot now (sunnier/darker/draughty) ?

Maybe you could take some cuttings to make new plants:
http://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profile...af_cutting.asp
http://www.desert-tropicals.com/Plan...ifasciata.html

Jenny