Old 13-11-2006, 10:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd Kenni Judd is offline

Default The best kind of advertizing...

Sounds something like the articles and pics that tend to run in the local
papers the day AFTER an orchid show ...
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

"Ray Barkalow" wrote in message
Have any of you seen the "No Longer a Killer" article in the November AOS
ORCHIDS mag? You would not believe the number of orders it has sparked.

Of course, it had to hit when 1) I had a dead PC, 2) I was out-of-town
for a week, 3) I was running low on K-L-N, and 4) Dyna-Gro moved and
their production wasn't running.

If you haven't seen it and would like to read it, I have a link to a PDF
posted under the S/H section of the website.
--
.
Ray Barkalow - First Rays Orchids -