Old 14-11-2006, 12:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mark_OK Mark_OK is offline

Default The best kind of advertizing...

The stagnant ones are mostly rescue plants - Phals - that just can't seem to
snap back. They are growing alongside other ones that are flourishing and
even a few have spikes.

"Ray Barkalow" wrote in message
There's nothing magic about semi-hydro culture.

If you've got some stagnant plants, I'd bet you've got some light,
nutrition, and/or temperature issues. S/H may help with the nutrition if
you follow the feeding and watering regimen well, but it'll do nothing
about the other aspects.

--
.
Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, and lots of free info!

"Mark_OK" wrote in message
. com...
Though I haven't killed any yet, I do have a few that won't die and won't
grow. I'll have to put your S/H method to the test.