Old 14-11-2006, 03:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] bamboo@localnet.com is offline

Default bulbs deer won't eat

MMM Daylillies, even I eat them.

Try a naturalizing mix of alliums- check out Van Engelens they might
have stock left.
Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote:
wrote:

Other than daffodils, what other bulbs produce growth that deer won't eat?
I want to naturalize an area in my back yard, which borders a woods
overfilled with deer.

Alan

daylilies make most lists of deer resistant plants. I got some several
weeks ago from
http://www.flynndaylilygardens.com/ very nice folks and
most helpful helping me pick varieties within a budget, The plants
didn't even wilt when I planted them!

I think some of the on-line nurseries have selections of deer resistant
plants listed, greenwood, etc.

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)