Old 14-11-2006, 10:09 PM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze[_1_] Snooze[_1_] is offline

Default Ponds

"PatC" wrote in message
Hey to all those w...kers
THIS ABOUT PONDS, NOT GOD, NOT W...KERS, NOT ANYTHING ELSE, SO F*#k OFF.
Ta Muchly

Not going to happen, reason is koi-lo goes into alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
and ****es off people there, and has gotten 1 guy really stirred up. So they
retilate by flooding any channel koi-lo posts in.

Koi-lo will pretend she's a victim in here, but we've seen the truth. No
doubt but plenty of her alternate identities will popup and defend her. Only
solution I can see is pistols at dawn. It's been going on for over a decade
now, only time it will stop is when one of them dies.

-S