Old 14-11-2006, 11:56 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Ponds

Hey to all those w...kers
THIS ABOUT PONDS, NOT GOD, NOT W...KERS, NOT ANYTHING ELSE, SO F*#k OFF.
Ta Muchly

Old 14-11-2006, 10:09 PM posted to rec.ponds

"PatC" wrote in message
Hey to all those w...kers
THIS ABOUT PONDS, NOT GOD, NOT W...KERS, NOT ANYTHING ELSE, SO F*#k OFF.
Ta Muchly

Not going to happen, reason is koi-lo goes into alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
and ****es off people there, and has gotten 1 guy really stirred up. So they
retilate by flooding any channel koi-lo posts in.

Koi-lo will pretend she's a victim in here, but we've seen the truth. No
doubt but plenty of her alternate identities will popup and defend her. Only
solution I can see is pistols at dawn. It's been going on for over a decade
now, only time it will stop is when one of them dies.

-S

Old 15-11-2006, 12:41 AM posted to rec.ponds

"PatC" wrote in message
Hey to all those w...kers
THIS ABOUT PONDS, NOT GOD, NOT W...KERS, NOT ANYTHING ELSE, SO F*#k OFF.
Ta Muchly

Not going to happen, reason is koi-lo goes into alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
and ****es off people there, and has gotten 1 guy really stirred up. So they
retilate by flooding any channel koi-lo posts in.

Koi-lo will pretend she's a victim in here, but we've seen the truth. No
doubt but plenty of her alternate identities will popup and defend her. Only
solution I can see is pistols at dawn. It's been going on for over a decade
now, only time it will stop is when one of them dies.
-S

Yup. PatC, telling them to take a hike just serves their purpose. Trust me,
we've tried to reason with them, both nicely and not so nicely, nothing
works but good filters. ~ jan
-----------------

Also ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium
Old 15-11-2006, 06:58 AM posted to rec.ponds

"PatC" wrote in message
Hey to all those w...kers
THIS ABOUT PONDS, NOT GOD, NOT W...KERS, NOT ANYTHING ELSE, SO F*#k OFF.
Ta Muchly

==================
That wont happen as long as the head troll knows his cross-posting here
bothers the regulars. The regulars send their abuse reports to people's
ISPs and NSPs instead of calling this troll's ISP (Verizon.com) Customer
Service line and complaining by phone. Most ISPs bit-bucket all complaints
they receive by e-mail.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 15-11-2006, 12:29 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Köi-Lö" wrote in message

"PatC" wrote in message

Hey to all those w...kers
THIS ABOUT PONDS, NOT GOD, NOT W...KERS, NOT ANYTHING ELSE, SO F*#k OFF.
Ta Muchly

==================
That wont happen as long as the head troll knows his cross-posting here
bothers the regulars. The regulars send their abuse reports to people's
ISPs and NSPs instead of calling this troll's ISP (Verizon.com) Customer
Service line and complaining by phone. Most ISPs bit-bucket all

complaints
they receive by e-mail.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
~~~~ }((((* ~~~ }{{{{(ö ~~~~ }((((({*

Inresting info on these idiots/cretins!
BTW cretins if you don't know what the word 'cretin' means please check
'Google'
We may ask my great IT/spam undoer at my workplace how too fix/end these
idiots, they are great guys at this. Maybe the cretins will get a BIG
surprise soon!!
We can only wait & see. Can't wait in the meantime enjoy (check 'Google' for
meantime dummies)!

Old 15-11-2006, 06:15 PM posted to rec.ponds

"PonderKoi" (Antonio L wrote in
message oups.com...

The above sex obsessed pervert from the religious NG is you head TROLL
posting under hundreds of names, forging headers and impersonating others:
Give this information to Verizon since they already confirmed he is indeed
the person below posting all the TROLL messages:

Antonio L Santana
1064 Everett St.
Camden NJ
Phone: 856-968-0004