Old 23-03-2003, 06:20 AM
Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A.

Default Removing Tool Rust?

John T. Jarrett wrote:

:/

I just found a tub of tools I thought I had put in the garage before winter
came.

Any good soaks for getting the rust outta them creases and seams where
grinders and sandpaper don't reach?

I used a half vinegar - half water tub to clean up a cast iron pot that had
spent ten years in a garage, but that still took hours of wire brushing and
these tools are just too small for that.

Thanks!
--

I'd just spray them heavily with WD40 and let time do the rest. If you actually
for some odd reason want your garden tools absolutely spotless, pull a google