Old 20-11-2006, 04:00 PM
scoops scoops is offline
Registered User

[quote=Rachel Aitch]

However, I've had clients with peonies that had never been known to flower: I'd moved them, planted them (as Sasha said) more shallowly, and they flowered the very next season.

QUOTE]

One that was in my garden when I moved in 3 years ago has never flowered.

In an "I'll teach you a lesson" moment, I dug it up and planted it quite accidentally very shallowly elsewhere........I await to see what happens next year!! But I dare say, it will have learnt its lesson and produce some lovely blooms.