Old 23-03-2003, 11:56 AM

Default camellia flowers getting smaller

"Stephen Goodall" wrote in message
: I have a 10 year old Camellia Debbie (see my problem yesterday) until
: recently I have been feeding her a general liquid fertiliser once a month
: from April to September. Debbie has grown from a 1 inch stick to a 8/10
foot
: problem because of her size.This morning she is covered in bright pink
: flowers all about 3 inches across. So I would suggest a good feed now and
: each month.
: For a picture of my camellia see:
:
: http://uk.geocities.com/gardeningfor...my_garden.html
:
: The pictures were taken yesterday.
:
:
:
: "dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
: ...
: I have several camellia. One which I planted several years ago is
: currently flowering but the flowers seem to have got smaller each year
: I've had it. What am I doing wrong?
:
: --
: dave @ stejonda [Operation Tailwind never happened]
:
: Alternative Global News : http://commondreams.org//

I have a camelia which is 7-8ft and about 14 yrs old. I have never fed it
and you could say I have probably neglected it but every year it rewards me
with what must be hundreds of blooms and it is a picture now. Personal
reminder: I must remember to thank it for being so tolerant :O))

:
: