Old 20-11-2006, 07:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] nedlas@hotmail.com is offline

Default Plant shopping directory

Hello Carolyn,

There is nothing wrong with giving feedback, but I think your comment
is not very useful to me . What plant did you search for and what were
the results?

Kind regards,
Oscar

On 19 nov, 16:08, "Carolyn LeCrone" wrote:
I hate it when I click on a site that doesn't have what you were searching
wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Hello everybody,

I have created a plant shopping directory and search engine.
Please take a look at it and tell me what you think about it.

http://www.planthunteronline.com

Kind regards,
Oscar- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -