Old 19-11-2006, 08:51 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Plant shopping directory

Hello everybody,

I have created a plant shopping directory and search engine.
Please take a look at it and tell me what you think about it.

http://www.planthunteronline.com

Kind regards,
Oscar

Old 19-11-2006, 01:59 PM posted to rec.gardens

Thank you I've found quite a lot of usefull links.
Thank you

http://www.agardening.info/?id=

Old 20-11-2006, 04:01 PM posted to rec.gardens

Hi We've created a new product for the holidays that allows a plant to
blossom with personalized messages;

Here's a few examples:

http://www.message-plant.com/welcomehome.jpg
http://www.message-plant.com/happiness.jpg
http://www.message-plant.com/itsagirl.jpg
http://www.message-plant.com/marryme.jpg

Let me know your thoughts

Old 20-11-2006, 07:09 PM posted to rec.gardens

Hello Carolyn,

There is nothing wrong with giving feedback, but I think your comment
is not very useful to me . What plant did you search for and what were
the results?

Kind regards,
Oscar

On 19 nov, 16:08, "Carolyn LeCrone" wrote:
I hate it when I click on a site that doesn't have what you were searching
wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Hello everybody,

I have created a plant shopping directory and search engine.
Please take a look at it and tell me what you think about it.

http://www.planthunteronline.com

Kind regards,
Oscar- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -