Old 21-11-2006, 11:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Brachychiton acerifolius

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Stewart Robert Hinsley" wrote in reply to Bob Hobden who asked
Does this tree grow in the UK?
Anyone growing one or know of a specimen that has survived outside, i.e..
not in a large greenhouse?
Any information on it's hardiness etc from those with experience of it
gratefully received.

http://ukoasis.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t...4227b86cd6 2a
33858ead19094c1

Thanks to you and Rupert for that link. For those that don't know what I'm
on about take a look at this photo of one in flower...
http://www.giardinaggio.it/giardino/...cerifolius.jpg

--
Regards
Bob H

Yes that's what I've seen before--ab fab. Incidentally UKoasis is an
invaluable resource for this type of query. David Poole pops up occasionally
and I post there under a different name (just to cause confusion):-)