Old 22-11-2006, 11:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Boxwood indoors

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 02:42:52 -0500, "amyky123"
wrote:

I'm not sure I'd want indoor boxwood.. we have several in our front yard
and they have a tendency to smell like cat pee. Maybe it's just certain
varieties,
but the smell is really strong some days.

I misread the original message. I thought this person wanted to root
cuttings, but I didn't realize it was for houseplants. If that's the
intention, boxwood will not thrive indoors.