Old 22-11-2006, 09:42 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jim Marrs Jim Marrs is offline

Default First Good Freeze

I got down to 29 degrees in my backyard Tuesday morning. This was my first
real freeze. I have had frost on the roof a couple of times but it did
little damage. The 29 degrees did moderate damage to just about everything
tender. I live in Southwest Round Rock in a low spot so I am ususally
several degrees cooler than most Austin forcasted temps. I am curious if
others may have had a freeze and the weather forecasters are just getting it
wrong.

Cheers

JEM