Old 23-11-2006, 11:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds
Jon Jon is offline

Default what is an allottment?

wrote:

This discussion ought to be continued over the fence.

I like the idea of a solar fridge in any case, it seems to cock a snook
at the natural order of things in a very sheddi way.

I shall pointedly Not post the link to the jet-powered beer-cooler,
though I will mention that he has some more good stuff on the site since
last I looked.

--

JonG (Self -Preservation Society No. 37 3/4)

The Shed: A Shelter from Chicks on the Wing