Old 23-11-2006, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default The Monty Don Project

JennyC wrote:
Found this one their site: http://www.themontyproject.com/
The BBC have made a 5 part documentary about the Project Monty Don: "Growing
out of Trouble" which starts at 9pm on Thursday 7th December on BBC2
Phew - thought I'd missed my idol :~)

Glad you haven't!

Thank you very much for this - it's something I wouldn't want to miss
either. It is reassuring to see so many projects based on working with
people in the environment. I've spent a few days with a friend running
her community garden with a group of volunteers, all with mental
disabilities. I have never had so much a better time in that garden
than I have with them. For a start I was called Allan ))))