Old 23-11-2006, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The Monty Don Project

hello all,

Just read about BBC Two's The Monty Don Project in the November issue of GW.

Has is started already ????
I can't seem to find it in the TV guide....

--
Jenny (the Netherlands)
remove squirrel to reply

Old 23-11-2006, 04:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:37:23 +0100, "JennyC"
wrote:

hello all,

Just read about BBC Two's The Monty Don Project in the November issue of
GW.

Has is started already ????
I can't seem to find it in the TV guide....

The online Radio Times knows nothing about it.
http://www.radiotimes.com/

Perhaps it has been cancelled to make way for more episodes of Digging Deep?

Maybe more will be revealed when we receive several copies of December 2006
GW
in January 2007?
Martin

Found this one their site: http://www.themontyproject.com/
The BBC have made a 5 part documentary about the Project Monty Don: "Growing
out of Trouble" which starts at 9pm on Thursday 7th December on BBC2

Phew - thought I'd missed my idol :~)
Jenny

Old 23-11-2006, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

JennyC wrote:
Found this one their site: http://www.themontyproject.com/
The BBC have made a 5 part documentary about the Project Monty Don: "Growing
out of Trouble" which starts at 9pm on Thursday 7th December on BBC2
Phew - thought I'd missed my idol :~)

Glad you haven't!

Thank you very much for this - it's something I wouldn't want to miss
either. It is reassuring to see so many projects based on working with
people in the environment. I've spent a few days with a friend running
her community garden with a group of volunteers, all with mental
disabilities. I have never had so much a better time in that garden
than I have with them. For a start I was called Allan ))))

Old 29-11-2006, 09:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David D Stretch" wrote
JennyC ) wrote:
hello all,
Just read about BBC Two's The Monty Don Project in the November issue of
GW.
Has is started already ????
I can't seem to find it in the TV guide....

I saw a plug for it last night on the TV. I can't now recall which
station,
although it was a BBC one. It said it was "coming soon".
David D Stretch: Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom.

:~)))))))) Just so long as it's on BBC. I can't get the commercial channels.
Jenny

Old 29-11-2006, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

David D Stretch wrote:
On Thursday 23 Nov 2006 15:37, JennyC
) wrote:

hello all,

Just read about BBC Two's The Monty Don Project in the November
issue of GW.

Has is started already ????
I can't seem to find it in the TV guide....

I saw a plug for it last night on the TV. I can't now recall which
station, although it was a BBC one. It said it was "coming soon".

It starts next week, as I marked it in the new Radio Times last night. I
can't, of course, remember which night it's on, but Friday is a strong
possibility!

--
Linz
Wet Yorks via Cambridge, York, London and Watford

Old 29-11-2006, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Amethyst Deceiver" wrote
David D Stretch wrote:
I saw a plug for it last night on the TV. I can't now recall which
station, although it was a BBC one. It said it was "coming soon".

It starts next week, as I marked it in the new Radio Times last night.
I can't, of course, remember which night it's on, but Friday is a
strong possibility!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/tv_and_radio/growingoutoftrouble_index.shtml

Should be an interesting series. There was also an article in a recent
GW mag about the project.

--
Sue

Old 29-11-2006, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

) wrote:

hello all,

Just read about BBC Two's The Monty Don Project in the November
issue of GW.

Has is started already ????
I can't seem to find it in the TV guide....

I saw a plug for it last night on the TV. I can't now recall which
station, although it was a BBC one. It said it was "coming soon".

It starts next week, as I marked it in the new Radio Times last night. I
can't, of course, remember which night it's on, but Friday is a strong
possibility!
Linz
Wet Yorks via Cambridge, York, London and Watford
My garden may vary

Thursday 7th December 9pm BBC2
Jenny :~))

Monty Don Padger United Kingdom 1 31-12-2005 03:58 PM
grr !! Monty Don perpetuating compost myths .... gentlegreen United Kingdom 42 14-10-2005 12:14 PM
Monty Don Weedeater United Kingdom 12 09-09-2004 09:22 AM
Monty Don and his spade DLee United Kingdom 29 07-10-2003 04:32 PM
Monty Don JennyC United Kingdom 15 15-07-2003 02:44 PM