Old 24-11-2006, 06:02 AM posted to aus.gardens
odonata28 \(Linda\) odonata28 \(Linda\) is offline

Default Bindies!

"Chookie" wrote in message
Where the heck have they come from? I've just spent 15 mins crawling
around
pulling them out with my fingers in just one small patch of lawn in the
back
yard. Two weeks ago, I hit another patch of them (nearby) with roundup.
Out the front, I think they were some there last year, and this year I've
had
to use roundup on a couple of sq.m. Then there's the medic -- heaps of
it,
but it least it doesn't hurt like bindies.

Someone told me it's been a bad year for bindies (well, a good year if you
are
a bindie, I suppose). Anyone know?

LOL

Our lawnman told us they can be blown in and sometimes birds carry them!
*roll* You could always buy a malteseXshih-tsu they're a 'bindi magnet',
use them to pick them up!
Even on paving Paris seems to find them :-(

Linda