Old 24-11-2006, 05:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
skybluecat skybluecat is offline

Default Winter Colour

Hi, I just joined today.

I don't get to do much gardening due to health problems so I'm looking
for ideas that will give me a bit of winter colour every year. (I
already have some summer plants, e.g. roses, but more of that another
day!).

Is there anything hardy and preferably perennial, but not too expensive
, that I can maybe put in a patio tub near the back door that will
give a bit of colour for the next few months?

This would help to cheer me up on bad days.

Many thanks.

Sylvia