Old 24-11-2006, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Oxymel of Squill Oxymel of Squill is offline

Default Winter Colour

I planted a chimonanthus about 3 years ago with just this promise, christmas
flowers and scent. If you try it, get a mature one as it seems to be a very
slow grower

Is there anything hardy and preferably perennial, but not too expensive
, that I can maybe put in a patio tub near the back door that will
give a bit of colour for the next few months?

This would help to cheer me up on bad days.

Many thanks.

Sylvia