Old 24-11-2006, 11:44 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.boats
Boaterdude Boaterdude is offline

Default Lawn turned brown, still needs winterize?

Is there any behavior stranger than spending $$$$$ on fertilizer, $$$$
on water, and $$$$ on a lawn mower just so your days off will be
monopolized by an expanse of ridiculous vegetation?

You make a good point here.

-Jim

Chuck Gould wrote:
Doug Kanter wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in message
This is the first time I have this kind of lawn. It turns brown in
winter. Do I still need to winterize it? If yes, when? Is it too
late now? Thanks.
Any idea where you live?

Yes. I live here....

http://i15.tinypic.com/34zk3r7.jpg
187 Willowen Dr

Rochester, NY 14609-3233

(585) 467-3339

--

Go ahead and let the darn thing die.

Every Saturday spent pushing a lawn mower around a yard is one less day
on the boat.

Is there any behavior stranger than spending $$$$$ on fertilizer, $$$$
on water, and $$$$ on a lawn mower just so your days off will be
monopolized by an expanse of ridiculous vegetation?

If there is, it must have something to do with owning a boat. :-)