Old 25-11-2006, 08:43 PM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] george@home.com is offline

Default Just returned after a year's absence. What about a Rec.Pond.Mod group

I just can't believe it. I left this group almost a year ago, after
having had all I could stand of the idiots who were destroying the
group.
I came back today thinking maybe the crazies had gotten tired and
left.
No way. Just the opposite. Looks like most of the good rec.
ponders are gone.

So isn't it time to start a new group that is moderated? Surely
someone of good reputation would be willing to moderate the group.
Its a pain, but there obviously is no other choice.
I don't know how moderating works, but surely someone here
should be willing to go through and filter out all the crazies. Maybe
after a few months they would finally give up.

What do other REAL rec ponders think?.

Its so sad to see this once-wonderful group now virtually dead.

PS: All you damned-crazies, please do not respond.

george