Old 25-11-2006, 09:45 PM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] george@home.com is offline

Default Just returned after a year's absence. What about a Rec.Pond.Mod group

And if I was a moderator, a message like the one you just sent would
be killed.
There would be NO troll messages allowed, from anyone. Your
message just now contained nothing about ponds. It was just another
attack.

george

On 25 Nov 2006 13:30:40 -0800, "TiburonBlanco"

I just can't believe it. I left this group almost a year ago, after
having had all I could stand of the idiots who were destroying the
group.
I came back today thinking maybe the crazies had gotten tired and
left.
No way. Just the opposite. Looks like most of the good rec.
ponders are gone.

So isn't it time to start a new group that is moderated? Surely
someone of good reputation would be willing to moderate the group.
Its a pain, but there obviously is no other choice.

There are in existence various moderated groups. Many will remember "
The Pond"

And it met its demise after a few weeks. The solution to the problem
is simple. Carol has to listen to what the group wants. She stops
Harrassing people in the ARJW group. They will not Harrass here.