Old 26-11-2006, 05:15 AM posted to rec.ponds
JohnS JohnS is offline

Default Just returned after a year's absence. What about a Rec.Pond.Mod group

wrote in message
I am very willing to work with some others to help start a moderated
newsgroup. My problem is that I am an unknown here, although I have
visited this group for many years, using different names.
To establish a moderated newsgroup, you need a team of trusted
persons who will work together as co-moderators, so that one person
doesn't have to do everything.

Perhaps we can do something to start a moderated pond group since I'm
disabled and home most of the time.

Excess quoted lines removed.