Old 26-11-2006, 07:41 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj[_1_] ~ janj[_1_] is offline

Default Just returned after a year's absence. What about a Rec.Pond.Mod group

You have used this name to post 34 messages since mid-may.
And not one had anything positive to do with ponds. Every one was
an attack on someone.
In a moderated group, __not one__ of your messages would
ever have seen the light of day.

george

Hi George,

Actually there is already a moderated group that is doing very well. Kind
of a cross of aquaria & ponds, with aquaria leading the group. A few old
rec.ponders are there. I check in about once a week or so, still not
thrilled with a google group, but such is life. See my sig. ~ jan

Also ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium