Old 27-11-2006, 02:01 AM posted to rec.ponds
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default George again--I have been in contact with Big-8 about an RFD

wrote:

I am wiling to give out ALL of my personal identification, but only
to real, trusted, long-time rec. ponders, such as ~janj, Derek,
Phyllis & Jim, Dr. Solo, and also any others that these persons would
suggest.

Get back to us when we know your real name.

Personally, I don't care (but thanks for the offer of trust :-) ). You're
willing to make the effort to fix the problem - or not. The worst that can
happen is that you never do what you're proposing, and then we're no worse
off. Go for it.
--
derek