Old 27-11-2006, 12:24 PM posted to austin.gardening

Default First Good Freeze

My morning glories are dying, so that leads me to think it's gotten cold
enough in San Marcos.
Morris Nelms

"Jim Marrs" wrote in message
I got down to 29 degrees in my backyard Tuesday morning. This was my first
real freeze. I have had frost on the roof a couple of times but it did
little damage. The 29 degrees did moderate damage to just about everything
tender. I live in Southwest Round Rock in a low spot so I am ususally
several degrees cooler than most Austin forcasted temps. I am curious if
others may have had a freeze and the weather forecasters are just getting
it wrong.

Cheers

JEM