Old 28-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Soren Soren is offline
Registered User

Default Christmas gift for my sister: container gardening book

Hi All,

Please could someone advise me on a container gardening book for my sister for Christmas... Okay, she is 35 and has no back garden but room on balcony and ledges for pots and boxes... Could anyone recommend what is probably the most excellent book on this subject for someone who is perhaps a little clueless at gardening... she asked me for something along the lines of 'Pot planting for dummies' - but well, she is not a dummy, just a beginner really with little time on her hands for too much complexity about it, I suppose... So, any recommendations?

(I found this one: Pots and Plants: Inspired Year-round Ideas for Your Outside Space (Hardcover)
by Barbara Segall - anyone read that?)

Best wishes,
Soren