Old 23-03-2003, 05:33 PM
Little Badger

Default George where are you?

In order to post on this news group you have to be a member of an ISP! A
great authority! Get the picture! ;o)

Badger

"Mike" wrote in message
In article , Little
Badger writes
Seems I have hit a nerve!
Looks like the bed wetter is pretending to have a life outside the
net by not posting!

Or has someone, of great authority, told him to behave on this NG?

Badger

'Great Authority'? Who might that be? I have been informed on numerous
occasions that no one is in authority or owns the newsgroup.

I know who 'thinks' they own the newsgroup ;-}

Mike

------
Forthcoming reunions. Royal Navy Social Weekend Sussex May 2nd - 5th.
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th. Plus many more