Old 23-03-2003, 04:21 PM
Little Badger

Default George where are you?

Seems I have hit a nerve!
Looks like the bed wetter is pretending to have a life outside the net by not posting!

Or has someone, of great authority, told him to behave on this NG?

Badger
Old 23-03-2003, 04:45 PM
Mike

In article , Little
Badger writes
*
Or has someone, of great authority, told him to behave on this NG?
*
Badger

'Great Authority'? Who might that be? I have been informed on numerous
occasions that no one is in authority or owns the newsgroup.

I know who 'thinks' they own the newsgroup ;-}

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. Royal Navy Social Weekend Sussex May 2nd - 5th.
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th. Plus many more

Old 23-03-2003, 05:33 PM
Little Badger

In order to post on this news group you have to be a member of an ISP! A
great authority! Get the picture! ;o)

Badger

------

Old 23-03-2003, 05:56 PM
dave @ stejonda

In message , Mike
writes
I know who 'thinks' they own the newsgroup ;-}

yawn

--
dave @ stejonda [Operation Tailwind never happened]

Alternative Global News : http://commondreams.org//
Old 23-03-2003, 06:32 PM
Drakanthus

Don't encourage him. I've added him to my blocked senders list plus another troll
he was fighting with. Trouble is groups can become a wasteland of competing
trolls. I unsubscribed from one of the joke newsgroups because it ended with more
troll crap than content. I hope URG doesn't go the same way.

Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)

Old 23-03-2003, 06:32 PM
Mike

In article , dave @ stejonda
writes
In message , Mike
writes
I know who 'thinks' they own the newsgroup ;-}

yawn

Tired? Get to bed earlier.

Old 23-03-2003, 07:20 PM
Little Badger

You've got to admire people who never post any gardening related postings on
this NG and then pop out of nowhere to say Yawn!

Badger

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
In message , Mike
writes

Old 23-03-2003, 07:20 PM
Little Badger

Got to feel sorry for someone who has to post three different postings to
one subject right after one another!
Are you so rattled that you can't include it in on posting?
So busy trying to get your oar in and then thinking of something else to say
later! Oh! Dear!

"Gorgeous George" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 16:13:30 -0000, "Little Badger"
wrote:

Seems I have hit a nerve!
Looks like the bed wetter is pretending to have a life outside the net by

not posting!

Or has someone, of great authority, told him to behave on this NG?

Badger

I was abducted by aliens, they told me to stop picking on you or else!
Gee I really never thought you meant it when you said you'd get me, I
thought you were all wind like that transvestite Dick MacLaren.

I think I'm starting to fall in love with you Bodger, you're like a
minime, so cute.

Do you have long hair and ruby red lips?

.

*********
Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will

still be ugly.
- Sir Winston Churchill

The Eagle Has Landed.

/T /I
/ |/ | .-~/
T\ Y I |/ / _
/T | \I | I Y.-~/
I l /I T\ | | l | T /
T\ | \ Y l /T | \I l \ ` l Y
__ | \l \l \I l __l l \ ` _. |
\ ~-l `\ `\ \ \\ ~\ \ `. .-~ |
\ ~-. "-. ` \ ^._ ^. "-. / \ |
.--~-._ ~- ` _ ~-_.-"-." ._ /._ ." ./
--. ~-. ._ ~-" "\\ 7 7 ]

^.___~"--._ ~-{ .-~ . `\ Y . / |
__ ~"-. ~ /_/ \ \I Y : |
^-.__ ~(_/ \ ._: | l______
^--.,___.-~" /_/ ! `-.~"--l_ / ~"-.
(_/ . ~( /' "~"--,Y -=b-. _)
(_/ . \ : / l c"~o \
\ / `. . .^ \_.-~"~--. )
(_/ . ` / / ! )/
/ / _. '. .': / '
~(_/ . / _ ` .-_
/_/ . ' .-~" `. / \ \ ,z=.
~( / ' : | K "-.~-.______//
"-,. l I/ \_ __{---._(==.
//( \ ~"~" //
/' /\ \ \ ,v=. ((
.^. / /\ " }__ //===- ` Roy!/ASC
/ / ' ' "-.,__ {---(==-
.^ ' : T ~" ll
/ . . . : | :! \\
(_/ / | | j-" ~^

Old 23-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Little Badger

Should I reply now or should I wait for the next two posts on the same
subject? )

"Gorgeous George" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:05:54 -0000, "Little Badger"
wrote:

Got to feel sorry for someone who has to post three different postings to
one subject right after one another!
Are you so rattled that you can't include it in on posting?
So busy trying to get your oar in and then thinking of something else to

say
later! Oh! Dear!

You little stinker, you sure have me sussed.

.

*********

Old 23-03-2003, 09:46 PM
dave @ stejonda

In message , Little
Badger writes
You've got to admire people who never post any gardening related
postings on this NG

No, that's not true - Michael *does* sometimes post gardening-related
articles but he also has a tendency to fall out with and make snide
comments toward some of the other long term residents here.

Old 23-03-2003, 09:46 PM
Little Badger

Um! You're with Freeuk ISP and so is George!
Possibly the same bed wetting tosser?

I think so!

Old 23-03-2003, 09:56 PM
Malcolm

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:40:14 -0000, "Little Badger"
wrote:

Um! You're with Freeuk ISP and so is George!
Possibly the same bed wetting tosser?

I think so!

This is amazing. How did you come up with that little gem? do you
actually know what headers are, let alone interpret them? for example
we know you and ophelia are the same person, lo and behold, what a
surprise.

Obviously there are still some corn children left?

Old 23-03-2003, 10:08 PM
Little Badger

You would love to have me and O as the same person George!
Jealous because women find you repulsive? Virgin!

s.com...