Old 28-11-2006, 06:15 PM posted to rec.ponds
Nekojin Nekojin is offline

Default Attn: real rec.ponders -update for 11-28-06 -George

Jayne Kulikauskas wrote:
On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:03:30 -0500, wrote:

[...]
Yesterday I was in contact with 3 persons from the Big-8. They
all have my personal info. I'm hoping to directly meet with one of
them later this week, or next week, so that they can meet me in
person and positively confirm my identity.

I can confirm that "George" has given verifiable personal information.

Could, then you can tell the rest of us. It was also confirmed there
was WMD in Iraq.
get my drift?

Please send the info to: