Old 28-11-2006, 10:42 PM posted to rec.ponds
Jayne Kulikauskas Jayne Kulikauskas is offline

Default Just returned after a year's absence. What about a Rec.Pond.Mod group

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:25:05 -0600, Köi-Lö wrote:

Thank you Jayne. I'm sorry I cannot use a valid e-mail address here as the
trolls have used them too many times for me to ever use one here again. But
if I should contact you you will then have it. It can easily be verified
who I really am since they've posted my personal information hundreds of
times here.

I would appreciate it if you did email me. I would like to discuss this
with you in email.

--
Jayne