Old 03-12-2006, 12:00 AM posted to rec.gardens
krONik krONik is offline

Default Daphne - Propagation

Hi GG's

We had a REAL HOT SPELL a month or so ago and the Daphne [Daphne Odora
Alba - "Star White"] was knocked about a bit. It lost a whole heap of
leaves, but, it is now coming back.

Where the leaves fell off, multiple new growth is developing - very
slowly! As this is a hard specimen to find, I'd like to risk an attempt
to propagate it.

Daphne are notoriously fickle plants and I don't want to kill the plant
we have, just to have the cutting not take either.

I need your help! What is the best way to propagate Daphne from a cutting?

--
Regards: *krONik*
"Somewhere ... *something incredible* is waiting to be known!"