Old 03-12-2006, 08:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert[_2_] Robert[_2_] is offline

Default Wild weather

"Sacha" wrote in message
: We've been harassed by stormy winds all night long and it's still going
this
: morning. No obvious damage that I can see from my window, though it might
: be another story when we go outside. I hope everyone else has come
through
: unscathed. There were warnings of localised flooding round here and we
also
: had "don't drive unless you really have to" warnings out.

I thought the skyline looked different. One of the row of mature oaks that
borders a park at the rear of the house, and the allotments is down. It was
some wind

www.rraa.moonfruit.com