Old 04-12-2006, 06:59 PM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_3_] Köi-Lö[_3_] is offline

Default Do you need tadpoles in North Texas?

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:40:59 -0600, "Zebulon"
wrote:

Crickets aren't a complete diet for frogs and toads. Even rolled in
vitamin
& mineral supplement powders they can suffer from deficiencies. They need
variety of insects that may not be available to the OP. They may be more
expensive than one wants to pay. Shipping costs are high.

In my best Johnny Carson voice: "I did not know that." My frogs made it
through the winter, although I was living in San Antonio at the time, and
"winter" wasn't exceptionally brutal there, nor was it very long.

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Illiterate? Write for FREE help

The discussion seems to be keeping frogs in captivity indoors, not in a an
outdoor setting.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.