Old 05-12-2006, 01:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default 2nd Dec and still picking Rasperries...

JennyC wrote:
We saw blackberries flowering while out walking last week !

Yesterday evening I went with my neighbour to her lotty to take a look
at her compost there. She wasn't sure about doing it properly. She is
at the top at the angle with the road so her plot's well lit there - I
wouldn't like it though. Anyway, all her strawberries's runners were
all blossoming - little pink flowers variety, just lovely but so so
wrong!

Her compost's doing fine though )