Old 05-12-2006, 07:03 PM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze[_1_] Snooze[_1_] is offline

Default Moderated rec.ponds

We find ourselves in a rather interesting situation. Those of us that are
tired of the state that rec.ponds is currently in, can create a new
newsgroup, rec.ponds.moderated, and abandon rec.ponds. I think that also
puts us in an interesting cross roads. Should we abandon rec.ponds, we
won't really care if Carol and her army of clones fights all day here and in
alt.religion.jehovahs-witn. Or the army of trolls and their associated
clones.

Knowing there tools to cause havoc in a moderated newsgroup, by letting
Carol follow come there, her enemies will too. But since I'm not a
moderator, I don't set policy, I'm just voicing my 2 cents.

-S