Old 06-12-2006, 06:35 AM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_3_] Köi-Lö[_3_] is offline

Default Attn: true rec.ponders -brief update for 12-3 -from george

"~ janj" wrote in message
Just to make it clear, a post written on the attack/negative/nasty, like
the one above, will not be missed, regardless of the author. ~ jan
---------------------------------------

Or messages like the one below either.

"Snooze" wrote in message
et...
Should we abandon rec.ponds, we
won't really care if Carol and her army of clones fights all day here and in
alt.religion.jehovahs-witn. Or the army of trolls and their associated
clones.

Knowing there tools to cause havoc in a moderated newsgroup, by letting
Carol follow come there, her enemies will too. But since I'm not a
moderator, I don't set policy, I'm just voicing my 2 cents.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.