Old 06-12-2006, 12:34 PM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] tony@altavista.com is offline

Default The wedding Odyssey.

On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 21:22:10 +1100, Jim Hockey
wrote:

Andrew,

Here are my flight details for the trip.

12-Jan-2007 Depart Armidale 10:10
Arrive Sydney 11:25

Depart Sydney 13:00
Arrive Melbourne 14:30

15-Jan-2007 Depart Melbourne 10:00
Arrive Sydney 11:20

Depart Sydney 12:10
Arrive Armidale 13:20

Here be my accomodation details.

I rang the Poets Lane lot this morning and asked about accomadation for
the 12th and 13th of January. The person I spoke to said that all they
had for the Friday night was a cabin thats sleeps four and that the only
accomodation available for the Saturday night was a motel room with two
double beds. I thought about it briefly and said I'd take it. She said
that if a motel cancellation came up for the Friday night that she would
give it to me. So, it looks like I have a bed (or should that be, plenty
of beds) for a couple of nights.

Jim

Now I'm happy that's all sorted out !