Old 06-12-2006, 10:22 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default The wedding Odyssey.

Andrew,

Here are my flight details for the trip.

12-Jan-2007 Depart Armidale 10:10
Arrive Sydney 11:25

Depart Sydney 13:00
Arrive Melbourne 14:30

15-Jan-2007 Depart Melbourne 10:00
Arrive Sydney 11:20

Depart Sydney 12:10
Arrive Armidale 13:20

Here be my accomodation details.

I rang the Poets Lane lot this morning and asked about accomadation for
the 12th and 13th of January. The person I spoke to said that all they
had for the Friday night was a cabin thats sleeps four and that the only
accomodation available for the Saturday night was a motel room with two
double beds. I thought about it briefly and said I'd take it. She said
that if a motel cancellation came up for the Friday night that she would
give it to me. So, it looks like I have a bed (or should that be, plenty
of beds) for a couple of nights.

Jim

Old 06-12-2006, 12:34 PM posted to aus.gardens

On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 21:22:10 +1100, Jim Hockey
wrote:

[...]

Now I'm happy that's all sorted out !
Old 07-12-2006, 10:17 AM posted to aus.gardens

wrote:

Andrew,

Here are my flight details for the trip.

(snip)
Jim

Now I'm happy that's all sorted out !

isn't it a shame how when people post a private email by accident, it's
never anything racy?
kylie

Old 07-12-2006, 10:54 AM posted to aus.gardens

If you look carefully it was said "came up for the Friday night that she
would
give it to me." What do reckon she meant by that?

Old 08-12-2006, 10:17 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
If you look carefully it was said "came up for the Friday night that she
would
give it to me." What do reckon she meant by that?

ooh, hello, good point. and in a motel room with two double beds, no less!!
some athleticism might be expected...!

kylie

Old 11-12-2006, 09:41 AM posted to aus.gardens

0tterbot wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
If you look carefully it was said "came up for the Friday night that she
would
give it to me." What do reckon she meant by that?

ooh, hello, good point. and in a motel room with two double beds, no less!!
some athleticism might be expected...!

kylie

Of course she could be leading him on, and planning to kill him, after
all I have on good authority that he's 73 yo