Old 05-12-2006, 11:24 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
George.com George.com is offline

Default Gardening, food comedy night on BBC2 5-12-2006

"Anne Chambers" wrote in message
Martin wrote:
Digging Deep, Rick Stein's food heroes, Heston Blumenthal almost sets
alight to the Fat Duck's car park whilst trying to make crispy succulent
chicken.

The mind boggles - have come across Rick Stein on TV (and switched
channels hurriedly) but Heston Blumenthal (AFAIK) has failed to reach
Antipodean TV - should I be grateful ?
Anne Chambers, South Australia

shame on you Anne. Across the Tasman we quite enjoyed watching Rick Stein.
My dogs thought chalky was the real hero. Much prefer Stein to the obnoxious
bloke who puts a fck into every sentence (whatever his name is).

rob