Old 06-12-2006, 05:15 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
George.com George.com is offline

Default Gardening, food comedy night on BBC2 5-12-2006

"Owain" wrote in message
George.com wrote:
shame on you Anne. Across the Tasman we quite enjoyed watching Rick

Stein.
My dogs thought chalky was the real hero.

My cat used to like watching Juliet Bravo.

Much prefer Stein to the obnoxious
bloke who puts a fck into every sentence (whatever his name is).

Gordon fcking Ramsay.

ey, fing gordon fing ramsay fing. I find his cooking shows pretentious
whereas I liked Steins more down to earth approach and actually going out to
look for food and explain what makes it good. Different approaches but I
much prefer Stein. He is more akin to the River Cottage guy (who sadly
didn't showcase his dog enough) Hugh something-orother.

rob