Old 07-12-2006, 11:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd Kenni Judd is offline

Default Help with vandas

EA: It does sound like a fungal problem. What fungicides have you tried,
and are you mixing them per label directions?

Perhaps too late now, on this one, but in future, you should isolate any
plant showing any signs of disease, far away from your other plants.
Ideally, any new purchase should be put into quarantine for a couple of
weeks, before you tuck it into your collection ... (even if you buy it from
a reputable grower rather than a big-box store).

Kenni

"EA" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone,

I need some help with my vandas. I bought a vanda at home depot and
within a week it had spots on its leaves that were concentric circles
and looked a bit like a target. The leaves started to turn brown and
began to fall off. I treated it with various fungicides and
nothing...now its spread to many of my other vandas. I'm getting
worried because nothing I do seems to work. Any suggestions would be
much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

EA