Old 07-12-2006, 09:13 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default My Conversation with Joe

Somehow a person or trol using hipcrime or a remailer is just cause to
not trust. They only have a resaon to use those devices as they have
something to hide or are ashamed about. I have been accused of usuing
hipcrime but no one has syet to be able to show bona fide proof. Just
a simple statement sent folks here into a tizzy all lead by non other
than the usenets biggest abuser of forgeries and remailers and use of
hipcrime but Carol aka Koi lo herself.....So Cyberiade.it Anonymous
Remailer for all I care is Carol Gulley..Same for the others remailers
= Carol Gulley aka Koi Lo. Same for all with munged email addresses.
Disposable email addys are just to easy to get, and there is not a
reaosn not to use one if it helps folks to apply a bit more trust in
the poster if they do have somewhat of an email address to send to
that does not bounce like lid.

Yea yea yea, you all say it adds to the piiunt that the emails are
harvested anbd used to spam you....with all that was threatened here
just how many hjad their email trashed or spammed...........odds are
none.......unless Carol had her hand in it and tried to make it look
like someone else did it.......No one saiys yu have to reply if
someone sends an email to yur box, and filters for usch are easily to
do even with hotmail accounts.....surely this wanna be moderated forum
is gonna have a requirement for a real bona fide email addy......but I
doubt it, as it would leave carol and her sock soldiers and cult
memebers out in the cold.

On 7 Dec 2006 21:33:01 +0100, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
wrote:

Ponders,

I must say, I had an interesting conversation with George. I did promise
I would not publish the details of our conversation or the RFD. I can,
however say he has good intentions as well as good and bad ideas. What I
did ask him was to post these ideas so all can see in what direction RPM
will take.

Waiting for an RFD on NGP IMHO, would be detrimental. It would be an
extremely controlled and moderated discussion; In the end result would
solely benefit a few.

Here is a question. What is the root cause of rec.ponds current dilemma?