Old 07-12-2006, 10:19 PM posted to rec.ponds
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default My Conversation with Joe

On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 15:45:39 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

Trust me its as real as an email address can be, and it gets replies
sent from it to those that bother to send email to it. I do not have
anything to hide....Afterall its disposable.....but Idon't treat them
like that anyhow. With all the bickering and fighting you stil never
see anyone asking a trollfor their email addy much do you. I have been
asked two maybe three times for my email addy on usenet over the many
years I have been onit, and it never lead to problems.

I do much the same thing, my posting host is not earthlink, but that is my
reply to address. I can't say "never," but I've only had one problem over
the years. It just hasn't been that big a deal.

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Illiterate? Write for FREE help