Old 07-12-2006, 10:48 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default ATTN: Koi Lo aka carol gulley

Tristan wrote:
Does it really mean a dam thing as to who a person is or what nym they
"continually use" Do you have a guilty conscience or what? Are you
being threatened? Are you beiing pursued? I doubt it, so shut the ****
up and let foks determine who is who and if they care to reply to
whoever is posting. Its not your dam decision now is it. Grow the hell
up and quit acting like a 65 year old punk......No one really cares
except you! You have a unique trait on bringinng out the worst in even
a saint!

But you are slightly missing the point here...if we are talking a
moderated group...the pair of you could not fight it out there....now
I'm not about to make any judgements as to who is right or wrong - it
matters not a jot....but a moderated pond group is a place you could
both post without fighting....maybe one or two of you don't want that
but I don't really believe it - well unless "the game" and war is most
important to you (10 years is a long time)....you will probably never
accept one another but even on a moderated newsgroup, as Derek pointed
out, there is still a kill file option....

And I know that you both know the spirit in which I post this....

Gill